Patagonia R3 Yulex Cap
Holding snug to the head, the R3® Yulex® Cap provides additional warmth without having to step up to a hooded suit. Suggested water temperatures: 48°–55° F/9°–13° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying
- Three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
- Supratex brim shields face from sun
- Seams have spot tape reinforcements for strength and durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn