Patagonia Women's R1 Yulex Full Suit
A stretchy, neoprene-free wetsuit with new patterning for maximum flexibility and improved fit. 3mm thick in the torso and thighs and 2.5mm in the arms and legs, lined with high-stretch, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester.
100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped, with Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit. Available in either Front or Back corrosion-proof. Suggested water temperatures: 60–65° F/16–18° C.
- Torso/thighs: 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid.
- Arms/legs: 2.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Exterior face: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex.
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility