Patagonia Women's R3 Yulex Full Suit
A stretchy, neoprene-free wetsuit easy-access entry, new patterning for maximum flexibility and improved fit. 4.5mm thickness in the torso and thighs and 3.5mm in the arms and legs.
Available in either Font or back zipper with internal gasket prevents water entry,
Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit. 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped.
Suggested water temperatures: 48“55° F/9“13° C.
- Torso/thighs: 4.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid.
- Arms/legs: 3.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Exterior face: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex.
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility