Salty MD-6.1 Dome Lens Port
- Samyang 8mm f/2.8 II Fisheye
- Samyang 12mm f/2
- Rokinon 8mm f/2.8 II Fisheye
- Rokinon 12mm f/2
- Sony E-Mount 16mm f/2.8 with converter
- Sony E-Mount 10-18mm f/4 (requires 25mm Port Extender)
- Fujifilm 14mm f/2.8
- Fujifilm 18mm f/2
- Fujifilm 23mm f/1.4
- Fujifilm 23mm f/2
- Fujifilm 27mm f/2.8
- Fujifilm 35mm f/1.4
- Sony 28m f/2 FE
- Sony 35mm f/1.8
- Sony 50mm f/1.8
- Sony 50mm f/1.8 FE
- Panasonic 25mm F1.7
6 Inch Dome is the most popular and versatile option.
- Relatively compact size, particularly on larger mirrorless or DSLR housings
- Sharp image corners when shooting underwater and when correctly matched to the length of your lens.
- Over/under shots are possible with this size dome.
- Larger surface area, compared with the 4-inch, increasing the potential for water drops and reflections when shooting above water.
For best optical results, the front of the lens should align (or close to) the base of the acrylic of the dome. This dome port is 150mm in diameter.